Follow this recipe to share some pet-safe Christmas cookies with your pooch this holiday season.
Dog-Safe Holiday Treat Recipe
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped mint
- 1 peeled, grated apple
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup of chopped cranberries
- ½ cup of chicken broth
- ⅓ cup of chopped celery
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl to form a workable ball of dough
- Roll out dough on a light-floured surface
- Cut dough into the shapes of your choice
- Bake for 30 minutes on a parchment-lined baking sheet
- Let cookies cool before serving them to your dog
More Seasonal Dog Treats
These fun and festive treats are tasty all year round:
Pet insurance can be a safety net for you and your pet,
helping your pet care budget go further.
Get a free quote from PetPartners today.Underwritten by Independence American Insurance Company Get Your Quote
PetPartners, Inc. is an indirect corporate affiliate of PetPlace.com. PetPlace may be compensated when you click on or make a purchase using the links in this article.