Content Sponsored by Glyde Mobility Chews
As dogs age, it is important to keep them active. For some dogs, being active becomes harder because of the painful disease of arthritis. Dogs develop arthritis for many reasons. There are a few contributing factors, such as:
- Breed: Giant, large, and medium-sized dogs are more likely to develop joint problems from arthritis.
- Age: Dogs age 8 and up are potential arthritis candidates, though some dogs can experience early-onset arthritis at age 1.
- Health History: Are there injuries or surgeries in your dog’s past? They can cause arthritis to develop in the injured area over time.
- Weight: Being overweight puts stress on a dog’s joints. If they are overweight, they may already be on the Joint Pain Cycle.
If your dog is slowing down from arthritis or joint pain, there are things you can do to help. But time is of the essence. Read on for key tips you can take advantage of right now to extend your dog’s mobile life.
4 Ways to Help Your Dog with Arthritis
The good news is you can help your dog break the arthritis pain cycle. You may want to discuss this with your veterinarian, who might offer the following solutions:
- Add a joint supplement to your dog’s diet, like Glyde Mobility Chews for Dogs, that is rich in essential joint health ingredients. With so many to choose from, be sure you know what to look for in joint supplements.
- Don’t let your dog become overweight. Keep your dog as close to their optimum weight as possible, since extra weight puts stress on joints. Talk to your vet about your dog’s ideal weight and how to get your dog to that size.
- Maintain or add daily exercise, such as a 30-minute walk.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) may be prescribed by a veterinarian for dogs with advanced arthritis to help ease their discomfort. Do not give your dog over-the-counter pain medication for humans. It is important that you speak to your vet for an appropriate prescription for dogs.
The Best Joint Supplement for Dogs
The top thing to look for when selecting the best joint supplements for dogs, is to be sure they have these key ingredients: glucosamine, chondroitin, and green-lipped mussel (GLM). Joint supplements, such as Glyde Mobility Chews Hip and Joint Supplement for Dogs, are some of the most common long-term treatments recommended to help safely reduce inflammation and pain, improve function, and slow progression of joint damage and arthritis.
The chart above shows the three essential ingredients for joint health. Here is why they are important:
Glucosamine is one of the main building blocks for healthy joints and naturally found in shellfish. It reduces pain, improves joint function and mobility, and reduces arthritis progression.
Green-Lipped Mussel (GLM) is found off the shores of New Zealand, and has proven health benefits in humans. GLM contains beneficial nutrients, such as Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Chondroitin sulfate is a natural substance that stimulates cartilage repair. When paired with glucosamine, chondroitin also improves mobility and reduces pain and arthritis progression.
The best way to treat arthritis in dogs without a prescription is by adding a joint supplement rich in essential joint health ingredients to their diet. There are many natural benefits your dog can get with Glyde Mobility Chews. Dogs are meant to be active, so take the steps necessary to keep them that way for as long as possible.
Benefits of Glyde Mobility Chews
Glyde provides many benefits for your dog. Adding a daily Glyde chew to your dog’s diet:
- Provides natural pain relief: Glyde works to reduce joint inflammation and relieve the painful signs of arthritis.
- Preserves healthy joints: Glyde contains proven levels of ingredients to help maintain normal joint function.
- Boosts youthful mobility: Glyde helps relieve occasional joint stiffness and improve mobility.
- Supports a healthy diet: Glyde is formulated with gluten-free, all-natural, environmentally sustainable ingredients to promote joint health and normal cartilage development.
Glyde Mobility Chews for dogs, made by Parnell Living Science, are a powerful joint supplement with strong scientific backing to promote healthy joints. Glyde is the only joint supplement for dogs with proven levels of the three key ingredients of green-lipped mussel (GLM), glucosamine, and chondroitin. Count on Glyde’s ingredients to help reduce inflammation and pain, improve function, and slow progression of joint damage and arthritis for your dog. With Glyde, protecting your dog’s joints is as easy as giving them a daily chew they think is a treat.